Search This Blog

22 April 2010

The Working Proof: Olivia Jeffries - My Secret Self/At Rest




I am so psyched to release this print, because I think that Olivia Jeffries' work is amazing. I love the quietness in her work, the fine detail, and the canvas that she makes out of found objects.

Olivia says that she loses herself in a meditative way within the repetitive marks that often characterize her work. While My Secret Self/At Rest is not explicitly about Olivia, she hopes it can be appreciated by all people who enjoy their own company and seek solace in the meditative qualities of purposeful isolation.

15% of the sale of My Secret Self/At Rest will be donated to Transportation Alternatives. Buy the print here and read our interview with Olivia here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts