Search This Blog

21 October 2009

Studio Point | Nagoya Design Week

Here is another great find from Nagoya Design Week. Takehide Sawada and Keishi Oyama, both graduates of Nagoya University’s Graduate School of Design and Architecture, established Studio Point in 2004. The two designers have amassed an impressive portfolio of product, architectural, and interior designs. I especially love this Flannel Sofa with that cubby hole for all your sofa essentials.

flanel sofa

flanel sofa 2

I also became a fan of their No Conditions drawing table for kids. I admire how it emphasizes the sheer area of the drawing paper. However, I would also caution that it probably encourages kids to move along too quickly to a new canvas. I know if Little Huey had this he would make a couple marks and then proceed to the next sheet!

no conditions 1

no conditions 2

1 comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts